Security & Cookies
Our Security Standards
Keeping your details secure is a priority for us. We follow strict security standards, so you do not need to worry about your transactions with us.
Avoid Lottery Scams
Scammers may try to trick you into thinking you have won.
1. Do not ever pay money to anyone who claims you have won. All wins will be notified to you by us. Do not trust any other source;
2. Do not give your personal or account or wallet details to someone who contacts you unexpectedly;
3. Do not select links in unsolicited emails - even if they use a real company's name or logo;
4. If you did not enter a draw, there's no chance you could have won;
5. If you think you have been the victim of a scam or have been approached by a suspicious party, please contact us immediately.
Keep Your Details Safe
1. Stay safe online by creating a secure password and protecting it;
2. Choose a password that's easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess;
3. Keep your password private do not share it with anyone, allow access to it or write it down;
4. Change your password frequently.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small, often encrypted text file that is stored on your device. A website sends you a cookie and your web browser stores it. The browser returns the cookie to the web server the next time you visit. They are designed to make the interaction between websites and users faster and easier. Our cookies don't store private information, such as your wallet address or phone number. They simply store encrypted information. Cookies don't harm your device and you can block them by changing your browser settings.
These are also known as session cookies. They are only active while you are using our website. As soon as you close your Internet browser, these cookies are deleted. They help to keep track of your activity while on the site and therefore make it easier for you to move around and complete various tasks.
These are also known as saved cookies and are stored on your device. These are used to retain your player preferences and help us to improve your experience of playing online. They are also used to track play behaviour in order to better target online advertising on other Internet sites and to prevent surveys from being presented more than once. They can remain stored on your device for years.
Third parties cannot access personal information or any information that is traceable to an individual player. However, our trusted business and marketing partners are able to access the cookies in your browser when you visit their websites. This information is combined to provide an overview of player behaviour, so it anonymous and does not identify you as an individual. This helps us to understand which third party websites bring players to our website and whether we've placed adverts effectively. It also allows our survey providers to identify players who have taken part in a survey before.
How Do You Control Your Cookies?
You can change the settings in your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies. Browser settings vary, but most can be changed via Tools' > Options' > Privacy'. You can also check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie settings. If you choose to disable cookies, then please note that this may limit the way you use this website. For example, you may have to re-enter information that would have ordinarily been stored as a cookie. Alternatively, your browser may allow you to enable cookies for trusted websites only.