Our Approach To Responsible Gambling
We maintain a strong commitment to responsible gambling. We are committed to offering an enjoyable and fair gaming experience but appreciate that in certain circumstances gambling may result in addiction. For that reason, we are dedicated to ensuring that you are aware of the potential risks involved.
Advice On Problem Gambling
The following are points to remember in order to keep control of your gambling activities:
1. You should not see gambling as a way of making money or repaying debts but rather as a form of entertainment;
2. You must read and be familiar with the How To Play page on this website;
3. You should only gamble amounts that you can genuinely afford to lose;
4. You should not seek to spend more in the hope or expectation of recovering losses incurred;
5. You should keep a record of the amount of money and time you spend gambling.
Wonder If You Are Gambling Too Much?
It is important for you to be in full control of your gambling habits. If you think you might be at risk of developing a gambling addiction or have any concerns about your gambling activities, please check out GamCares self-assessment tool.
GamCare is the leading provider of support and counselling for the prevention and treatment of gambling problems. Their services are confidential and free of charge and you should contact them if you suspect that you, a friend or family member may have a gambling problem. Other organisations that can offer professional help free of charge include Gambling Therapy, Gordon Moody Association and Gamblers Anonymous.